Outdoor Education 2021-2022
6th & 7th Grade Outdoor Ed Week is Oct. 19 - 22, 2021.
Outdoor Education Updates: Students attending Outdoor Ed should arrive to school on Tuesday, Oct. 19th by 8:05. Please report to the front of the Barneson gym to drop off luggage and sleeping bags. Students will return from Outdoor Ed on Friday, Oct. 22nd around 12:00 or 1:00. A text message will be sent to families when they arrive to be picked up.
- Parent Presentation Recorded Zoom Meeting
- Passcode - Ji#3M3C^
- Parent Presentation Slidedeck
- Family Info Letter English / Spanish
- Brochure English/ Spanish
- Covid Protocols English / Spanish
- Covid Testing Parent Consent Form
- Registration Application English / Spanish
- T-Shirt Order Form English / Spanish
- Packing List
Outdoor Education Covid Test Updates: As mentioned at the parent meeting, students will need to test 3-4 days before departure and bring testing information to their science teacher to document. On Monday, October 18th, any child who has not submitted results will be tested at Borel. We have limited tests, so we need as many campers as possible to test in advance. On Tuesday morning, the district will send a nursing team to conduct a pre boarding wellness check. If you need a test on campus, please fill out this Parent Consent Form.