Back To school Information
The supplies listed on the supply list (click links above) each student will need regardless of teacher. If any students are unable to get the additional supplies listed, please contact their counselor.
Our PTA have created this “Cheat Sheet” with some highlights to help families navigate their way through their time here at Borel.
Aeries Parent Portal 2021-2022
SMFCSD Registration Information - Click to View
Parents/guardians will be able to verify their child's contact information and complete annual SMFCSD forms for the 2021-2022 school year in the Aeries Parent Portal. Parents/guardians can access the system and complete the process at any time during the open window.
The SMFCSD Aeries Parent Portal can be accessed at https://parentportal.smfc.k12.ca.us/
Parents/guardians who used the Parent Portal last school year can use the same account to gain access for this school year. All others, please watch for the email invitation from email@example.com.
Optional Forms / Links
- Free and Reduced-Price School Meal Information (register online)
- Bobcat Booster Membership Link
- SMFC Ed Foundation - News & Donation Page - English / Spanish
- Attendance Matters
- Borel Handbook
- Borel Communication Form (English)
- Borel Communication Form (Spanish)
- Borel School Calendar
- Community Service Letter and Form
- Envision Check Information
- Text Messenger Sign Up English / Spanish
- Parents’/Guardians’ Legal Rights
- Samtrans Bus Information (53, 55, 58). For Clipper card applications, click here.
- Minimum Day Special Bus Pass
- SchoolLoop Registration Information
- SMFCSD Communication Information