Welcome to the Library!
- Check out or check in books, read, do classwork or homework, or use the printer
- Check out up to 3 physical library materials (books, audiobooks) on your account. Loans are for 14 days for most materials, except for Graphic Novels, which are for 7 days. A patron may check out 1 Graphic Novel book in a series on one's account.
- All overdues must be returned before checking out more materials.
- Check out up to 2 e-books on your account. Loans are for 30 days.
- Get Chromebook help with Library Assistants Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Friday. See Office Staff for Chromebook help on Wednesdays.
- Look up books and more in our Follett Destiny catalog here: https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/35727
- You can log in to Destiny to:
- place holds on books
- check your account to see what books you've checked out and their due dates
- check out e-books to yourself and read them
- create lists of favorites and more
- how to log in:
- Destiny username = your first initial, last initial, and student ID number
- Destiny password = same as your Google password
Library Google Site
- Monday - Friday: 8:05-8:20; at lunch times (unless otherwise noted)
- Wednesdays and Fridays after school until 3:15
- Borel Book Club meets every Tuesday at lunch