Wednesday, September 15, 2021
· Reminder: there is no school tomorrow or Friday this week.
· Your parents received information about Pool Testing yesterday. We want all students in 6th, 7th and 8th grades to opt in for testing. Your parents have the link to sign up. If you need a paper copy, pick one up from the office. Please remind your parents to sign you up for Pool Testing as soon as possible. 6th grade testing starts on Monday. These tests will help to keep our school safe and healthy.
· Looking for a way to help our environment and do community service? There is a Coastal Cleanup Day on Saturday, September 18 from 9:00—12:00pm. You may register online at www.smchealth.org and look for “Coastal Cleanup Day 2021” Ask Ms. Gilchrist if you have any questions.
· The Activist Club promotes awareness of the problems that our world faces today, like social issues, inequality, and climate change. We take action to make our school, our community and our world a better place. We meet Wednesdays at 1:00pm in the lunch court.
· Yearbook Art Contest: Hello Bobcats! This is Mrs. Helmig in the office and I am looking for students to submit artwork or drawing(s) for this year's yearbook cover! Please help design our yearbook cover with this year's theme "What makes you, you? Please send them to Mrs. Helmig by September 20th.