Borel Reopening Information
- Safe Return to School, 2021 - 2022 English / Spanish
- Borel Campus Tour Video
- Classroom Restroom Assignments Map
- Borel School Supply List (English / Spanish)
- Borel 6th Grade Teams Information (English & Spanish)
Borel Resources - 2021/2022
- Register for COVID pool testing - click here (CODE: BOREL2021)
- Borel Google Form to upload Testing Confirmation & Results
- SMFCSD Technology Help - Contact Ms. Helmig 650-312-7815
- Technology Support for Spanish Speaking Families
- Technology How-To Tutorial Videos
- SchoolLoop Instruction Video ENGLISH/SchoolLoop Instruction Video SPANISH
- Borel Counseling Team Website Link
- Hotspot Request - The SMFCSD is making efforts to ensure that families have equitable internet access. The Technology department is requesting participation for their survey for families that need assistance with internet access. If your family has internet access, you do not need to respond to this survey. The Results of this survey will allow the district to arrange for the distribution of T-Mobile hot pots to families that currently do not have internet access. If your student does not have access to the internet at home please participate in this survey.
- PE Exemption Form
California Youth Crisis Line ..... 800-843-5200 Providing crisis intervention counseling, youth-to-parent message service, phone connections to service providers and families, and information and referral to youth in crisis and their families.
Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse (CORA) ..... 800-300-1080 Provides crisis intervention, counseling and civil legal services for victims of domestic violence.
Parent Support Line ..... 888-220-7575 StarVista ..... (650) 579-0359 Provides support and referrals for parents.
Samaritan House ..... (650) 347-3648 www.samaritanhousesanmateo.org 4031 Pacific Blvd. (at 42nd Ave.) San Mateo 94403 Core Service Agency serving Belmont, Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Carlos and San Mateo.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) www.pamf.org/teen Provides information on topics including general health, drugs and alcohol, and emotions for teens and their parents.
CalFresh (formerly the Food Stamp Program) Provides electronic benefits (similar to a debit card) for eligible low-income households. CalFresh benefits can be used to buy food at most grocery stores, many neighborhood stores and participating farmer’s markets. Apply for CalFresh online at www.getcalfresh.org.
Samaritan House ..... (650) 347-3648 www.samaritanhousesanmateo.org smc-connect.org 22 4031 Pacific Blvd., San Mateo 94403 Provides access to onsite emergency food pantry. Mon.– Fri., 9 am–12 noon and 1–4 pm. Dining Room Mon.–Fri. 4:30–6 pm; Mobile Meals Mon.– Fri. 1–4 pm